Europe wants Internet companies to filter all of your uploads. (It is a censorship machine.)
An upload filter can’t recognize your legal use of copyrighted content. (Like parody, citations and – oh, noes! – memes.)
And you will have no meaningful protection from unfair deletion. (So, the proposed safeguards will not save you.)
This needs to change: we need to save the meme! (Article 13 of the proposed Copyright Directive must be deleted.)
And you can be of a tremendous help!
Call a member of the European Parliament now – for free.
Visit SaveTheMeme.net for more!
- Art 13 of the new EU copyright reform threatens our right and freedoms.
- Act now to STOP the #CensorshipMachine at: https://savethememe.net
- Mashup video by: Xnet
- With the support of: EDRi, EFF, La Quadrature du Net, Bits of Freedom and Open Media.
- Music by Revolution Void.
- Xnet https://xnet-x.net/en/