When: Wednesday, 3 April
4:30 pm – 6:30 pm
Could we model a formula for organisational collaboration on three simple rules?
…and define a protocol to aggregate, visualise and disseminate the resultant murmurations?
We have convened a panel of community builders, technologists and collaborators to explore ideas which might help all the people, communities and organisations working on creating a new, decentralised, regenerative economy collaborate better to produce more impact.
Everyone is welcome to log in and listen to a discussion and participate in the Q&A.
We will be hearing from:
- Indra Adnan from The Alternative
- Nathan Schneider from the Platform Cooperativism Consortium
- Irina (Ira) Bolychevsky from Redecentralize
- Matthew Schutte from Holochain
- Laura James from Cambridge Computer Laboratory
- Oliver Sylvester-Bradley from The Open Co-op
The panel will explore questions such as:
- What examples can you give / have you seen of group and intergroup collaboration working well?
- What do you see as the key ingredients / tenets / requirements for successful collaboration?
- Once collaboration is working within our groups, how do you think we could encourage more inter-group collaboration to achieve wider systemic impact?
- Plus, the concept contained in the posts on The DNA of Collaboration and Harmonious Working Patterns and examples and ideas from the panels’ projects.
The webinar will be held on Zoom – you will need to download the Zoom package and then click on the link to Join the webinar – there is no need to register in advance.
Where: Online, Webinar, Zoom